jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

Welcome to my Blog

My name’s Carlos Estruve. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in B/Blanco. I’m 20 years old and I study to be an Accountant at URBE . My favorite subjects are Accounting and English. This trimester I am taking 7 classes and I am in the 5th trimester.



I love music, playing soccer and basketball, driving my car (I have a green mazda), surfing the net, studying English, read manga’s history(they’re japanese comics) also watch anime(this is the manga animation) talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, my family and my country. I also enjoy going out with my friends.

I hate onions, tomatos and seafood,getting up early on the weekend, figthing, injustice. I can't stand people smoking. 

My dream is to travel around the world, and I want to graduate from Accountant School and be a good professional. I also want to learn to speak alot of lenguajes like Italian. I’d love to work in an important company, buy a house, get married and start a family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I use social networks like facebook and twitter to connect to people around the world and make friends. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

Well, This is a little bit about me.
Hope you liked it... bye, have a good day :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario